The website www.honestjohn.co.uk has announced the companies awarded a prestigious Highly Approved Trader (HAT) Standard for 2010. Motorists from across the UK were called on to vote for their favourite service providers from a short list.
“Motorists are under pressure from so many fronts,” says Honest John, “so it’s more important than ever that they can find service providers they can rely on to give them the best deals, decent service and, most importantly, who are trustworthy”.
The 2010 HAT Standard winners are:
• Autoquake – the UK’s largest online used car retailer
• British Car Auctions – Europe’s largest vehicle remarketing company
• Drive the Deal – a new car broker that supplies brand new UK cars to the customer from the best priced franchise dealer
• HPI – checking vehicle histories since 1936 to help prevent motorists from being ripped off
• Ling Valentine – famous for her appearance on BBC TV ‘Dragons Den’, providing high quality contract hire deals for the consumer.
• Motorpoint UK – an independent supplier of new and nearly new cars from five supercentres around the UK
• Warranty Direct – the UK’s leading provider of direct consumer warranties
• DSG Auto – an online car and van leasing company for the business customer.