Motoring travel bag

Motoring travel bagIt is worth remembering when travelling abroad, there are different regulations in different countries and if you are crossing Europe this year for a holiday, it would pay to check up on the law. Ring actually produce a European Travel Kit, reasonably priced at £29.99 that should have you covered for most trips. Some of the products that you need are pretty obvious such as having a GB sticker for the vehicle, but do you know you need alcohol breathalysers when driving in France? The kit also includes a warning triangle, high vis jackets, universal bulb kit, beam convertors, GB sticker, first aid kit, foil blanket, twin pack of breathalyser tests, all in a compact carry bag. Available in many motor factor outlets or check the website.


More from 4x4 magazine online