The upscale all-new Edge utility vehicle will later this year extend the European line-up of Ford SUVs that includes the medium-sized Kuga and compact EcoSport. Refined and spacious, the Edge SUV will offer several advanced new technologies.
These include Ford Adaptive Steering, which optimises the steering response and makes Edge easier to manoeuvre by continually changing the steering ratio according to vehicle speed; Active Noise Cancellation, which directs sound waves through the audio system to enhance the overall engine sound and cabin ambiance; and Front Split View Camera, which makes restricted visibility junctions or parking spaces easier to negotiate.
The Edge Sport is a modern vehicle for people who want to look good, and have fun, behind the wheel, offering features designed to set it apart on the road and define the model as a performance-inspired utility vehicle with attitude, including:
- High-gloss black grille and window pillars
- Colour-coded bumpers, exterior door-cladding, door mirrors and door handles
- Sports-inspired skid plate and rear diffuser element
- Distinctive twin rectangular exhausts
- 20-inch alloy wheels finished in Dark Tarnish
- Ebony interior door trims, and sports seats with carbon-effect inserts
- Switch gear surrounds in high-gloss piano black finish
- Satin silver metal detailing for interior door handles, air-vent surrounds and dashboard